Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
As a Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), SEDA-COG is a PennDOT planning partner, helping to develop a regional TIP and, like PennDOT, serving as a resource for transportation funding, grant management, and best practices on behalf of its member counties: Clinton, Columbia, Juniata, Mifflin, Montour, Northumberland, Snyder, and Union. The TIP is the regionally agreed-upon list of priority projects, which consists of the first four years of PennDOT’s Twelve Year Program. The TIP contains multi-modal projects, including traditional highway/bridge and transit projects, along with bicycle/pedestrian, aviation, and freight-related improvements. The official TIP is updated every two years in Pennsylvania, but it serves as a living document that is constantly being revised and amended.
Below are documents related to the adopted Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for Federal Fiscal Years 2019-2022.
2019 - 2022 Documents
- TIP Acronyms
- TIP Funding Definitions
- TIP Financial Guidance
- TIP Reference Links
- 2019 TIP Highway Bridge Listing
- Detailed Regional Highway & Bridge TIP
- Regional Transit TIP Project Listing
- Detailed Regional Transit TIP
- Interstate TIP Project Listing
- Detailed Interstate TIP
- Regional Public Participation Plan
- Environmental Justice Summary
- SEDA-COG MPO Twelve Year Program Project Listing
- Regional TIP Project Selection Process
- TIP Project Development Timeline
- Listing of Discretionary (Spike) Funding Projects
- TIP Modification Procedures
- Pennsylvania’s 2019 Transportation Program General & Procedural Guidance
To view SEDA-COG’s 2019 TIP projects webmap, click HERE. You may find additional project information on PennDOT’s TIP Visualization website and One Map website. To see projects made possible or in development because of Pennsylvania’s Act 89 transportation funding plan, visit PennDOT’s Projects website.