SEDA-COG’s Export Development Program is proud to be the state’s Regional Export Network (REN) partner providing export assistance throughout the 11 central counties of Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania operates one of the country’s most robust and comprehensive international business development programs boasting 15 overseas trade consultants covering over 50 markets and ten local offices across the state.
For more information visit PA’s Office of International Business Development online.
Export staff is ready to assist your company with market research, product compliance, export licensing, documentation, shipping, and much more. Assistance is a phone call or email away!
We help with:
- • Counseling and Technical Assistance
◦ Payment methods
◦ Shipping & logistics
◦ Foreign regulations
◦ Duties & tariffs
◦ Product classification: HTS, Schedule B, ECCN
◦ Plus many other export related issues and topics!
- • Foreign market information
- • Access to PA Authorized Trade Representatives
- • Export education events
- • Customized on-site trainings
- • Trade mission and show preparation
- • Trade leads
- • Monthly newsletter