Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance, and paid vacation & sick leave. Remote work flexibility available.
Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- – Provide GIS services to internal and external clients
- – mapping, database development, and maintenance, spatial analysis, digitizing, license maintenance, etc.
- – Complete field data collection for bridges, roads, sidewalks, HPMS samples, etc.
- – Create Esri Web maps, StoryMaps, and Hub sites.
- – Update regional data for critical facilities, major employers, trails, protected lands, etc.
- – Lead the Middle Susquehanna Active Transportation Committee and maintain the regional Active Transportation Plan.
- – Support transportation planning through Environmental Justice analysis, local bridge prioritization process, Long-Range Transportation Plan analysis, and project field views.
- – Perform analysis using traffic, land use, demographic, and socioeconomic data.
- – Supervise work of interns.
- – Prepare progress reports for quarterly invoices and committee meeting updates.
- – Bachelor’s degree in geography, planning, GIS, transportation studies, environmental studies, or a related field.
- – At least two years of related job experience preferred.
- – ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online, and preferably ArcGIS Pro.
- – Strong data management skills.
- – Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- – Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs is a must.
- – Proficient in data collection, analysis, and research methods.
- – Experience with Adobe programs.
- – Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- – Effective organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- – Esri certifications are a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience. Applicants are expected to supply a cover letter and resume by November 4, 2022, via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Director
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA, serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties. www.seda-cog.org
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER