Primary responsibilities of the candidate include but not limited to:
- – Groundskeeping and landscaping
- – Building maintenance
- – Fleet vehicle management – maintenance, service scheduling, cleaning.
- – Occasional light janitorial services.
- – Snow removal for sidewalks, walkways, and stairs.
- – Basic HVAC maintenance.
- – Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- – High School diploma or equivalent
- – Valid PA Driver’s license
- – Experience with grounds/building maintenance and/or construction
- – General custodial knowledge
- – Comfortable with heights
- – Basic computer literacy
- – Construction, electrical, plumbing experience preferred but not required.
Applicants are expected to supply a resume outlining work history and skills, by November 30, 2022 via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Director
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA,
serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties. www.seda-cog.org
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER