Salary range: $52,000-$90,000
Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation & sick leave.
Primary responsibilities of the candidate include:
- – Financial management of state & federal grants including invoicing and reporting.
- – Supervision & oversight of the Accounting Department.
- – Working directly with the Board of Directors, Executive Director, and Department Directors on analysis, forecasting, and production of the annual budget.
- – Payroll, accounts payable & receivable, account reconciliation, and other general accounting activities.
- – Cash flow management, preparation/oversight of monthly and quarterly financial reports, general financial oversight over related entities, correspondence with stakeholders, funding agencies, auditors, and management.
- – Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting and a minimum of six years of experience.
- – Experience in governmental/fund accounting and auditing.
- – Strong problem solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- – Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically excel
- – Experience with auditing/preparation of schedule of expenditures of federal awards (SEFA).
- – Understanding of uniform guidance for federal awards.
- – Knowledgeable in ADP and Financial Edge software.
- – Managerial experience
Applicants are expected to supply a letter of application elaborating on experience and skills along with their resume by October 19, 2022 via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Director
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA, serving 11
central Pennsylvania counties. www.seda-cog.org
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER