Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation & sick leave.
Opportunities for career development and growth potential.
Primary responsibilities of the candidate include:
- – Identifying the amount of energy lost in a household.
- – Advising customers on home energy conservation practices.
- – Ability to apply different types of insulation in confined areas such as attics/crawl spaces.
- – Installing and/or sealing windows.
- – Inspect equipment such as furnaces to ensure proper operation.
- – Basic carpentry tasks
- – Ability to perform work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- – Maintaining inventory and tools.
- – Ability to travel daily within our seven-county territory.
- – Ability to lift 50 lbs
- – Excellent customer service and communication skills
- – Teamwork skills
- – The candidate must have a valid PA’s driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- – The candidate must possess or have the ability to obtain Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry, OSHA, and Department of Energy certifications within six months of hire.
- – Construction, electrical, plumbing, and furnace experience preferred but not required.
Applicants are expected to supply a resume outlining work history, skills, and training via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Director
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA, serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties. www.seda-cog.org
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER