Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation & sick leave.
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA, serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties. We are seeking a Fiscal Analyst to perform accounting and inventory functions.
Primary responsibilities of the candidate include:
- • Handles all invoicing for state work as well as utility and the crisis program as needed.
- • Review and prepare invoices for timely payment to subcontractors and vendors.
- • Electronically monitors supply and equipment inventory and purchases as needed.
- • Enters purchase order information into inventory database.
- • Assigns materials to specific jobs from the database.
- • Prepare, validate, and track all subcontractor information to remain in compliance with program directives.
- • Prepare and monitor the budget and end of month procedures.
- • Associate degree in Business Administration, accounting or similar field
- • Knowledge of invoicing multiple state and utility contracts
- • Knowledge of funding source regulations and guidelines
- • Excellent communication and customer service skills
- • Complete tasks accurately and efficiently.
- • Must be detail oriented.
- • Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- • Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- • Ability to multi-task.
- • Proficient with a multi-line phone system.
- • Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, accounting or another business-related field.
- • Minimum of three years’ experience in inventory control and/or accounting.
Applicants are expected to supply a cover letter and resume outlining work history, skills, and
education via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Director
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA, serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties. www.seda-cog.org
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER