SEDA-COG, on behalf of Kelly Apartment Investors, LLC., will receive sealed bids for the purchase of HVAC units at SEDA-COG office, 201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837 until 11:00 a.m. prevailing time on May 4, 2022, at which time and place, all bids will be publicly opened and read aloud.
Wall mounted, split, multizone, ductless heat pump system unit, to include:
- (1) Mitsubishi or equivalent, 20,000 BTU Outdoor Heat Pump, model MXZ-2C20NAHZ2-U1; and
- (1) Mitsubishi or equivalent, 9,000 BTU ductless wall mounted heat pump air handler, model MSZ-GL09NA-U1; and
- (1) Mitsubishi or equivalent, 6,000 BTU ductless wall mounted heat pump air handler, model MSZ-GL06NA-U1; and
- (2) Wireless Thermostats; and
- (2) surge protectors; and
- (2) Heat Pump Wall Bracket; and
- (2) junction boxes; and
- All necessary components, including line and low voltage wiring, refrigeration piping and specialties, drain lines, slim duct concealment, and
- manufacturer’s warranty Labor to install all components
- Removal of existing units
*Please note federal prevailing wage rates (Davis Bacon and Related Acts/DBRA) will apply. *
A certified check or bank draft payable to the order of, Kelly Apartment Investors, LLC., or a satisfactory Bid Bond executed by the Bidder and an acceptable surety in an amount equal to ten percent (10%) of the total bid, shall be submitted with each bid. The Bidder shall include the fully completed Non-Collusion Affidavit with the bid.
The Equal Employment requirements of Executive Order 11246 are applicable to the supplier, the contractor must establish a 6.9% goal for female participation and a 1% goal for minority participation in his/her aggregate on-site construction workforce for contracts in excess of $10,000. In addition, Kelly Apartment Investors, LLC., is utilizing federal funds for this project, and Union County has adopted a Minority and Women Business Enterprise (MBE/WBE) in accordance with Executive Orders 11625, 12138, and 12432. As such, the bidder/offeror must submit documentary evidence of minority and women business enterprises who have been contacted and to whom commitments have been made. Documentation of such solicitations and commitments shall be submitted with the bid. Moreover, the CONTRACTOR shall strive to meet the MBE goal of 5% and the WBE goal of 3% for contracts of $25,000 or more.
Kelly Apartment Investors, LLC., reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive irregularities, or to negotiate contract amounts. Bids may be held by Kelly Apartment Investors, LLC., for up to 60 days from the date of opening for the purpose of reviewing the bids and investigating the qualifications of bidders prior to awarding the contract.
To obtain a full set of bid documents, please contact Mitzi Gallagher-Long, SEDA-COG, at 570-524-4491 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding the bid items should be directed to Mitzi Gallagher-Long.