Date: POSTPONED – Due to COVID-19 state recommendations
The seminar cost is $30 per person. Registration is required. Reserve your seat now!
DO YOU WANT TO:
- • Learn how to save money with volume purchasing?
- • Negotiate with sellers for the lowest price?
- • Choose from multiple sellers based on price, geography, quality, brand, etc.?
- • Make your purchase quickly without lengthy, formal bidding process.
- • Get greater discounts on purchases.
- • Spend less time purchasing supplies.
- • Benefit from competitive pricing negotiated by the Commonwealth of PA.
THEN THIS SEMINAR IS FOR YOU!
SEDA COG and the PA Department of General Services are collaborating on this training and is sponsored by SEDA COG. Kim Bullivant, Marketing Manager of the Pennsylvania Department of General Services COSTARS program will present the program. She will present the following information:
- Program Background Member Benefits
- Information on the COSTARS Website How to Become a COSTARS Buyer
- State Contracts & COSTARS Contracts How to Search for COSTARS Contracts & Statewide Contracts
- How to Purchase through COSTARS How to Save Money with Surplus Property
For more information or registration questions contact Cylinda Reichard at SEDA-COG at (570) 524-4491 or via e-mail email@example.com