Salary range: $45,000-$60,000
Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance
and paid vacation & sick leave.
Primary responsibilities of the candidate include:
- – Commercial lending by working closely with commercial banks, businesses and various local, state, and federal funding sources, including the Small Business Administration 504 program.
- – Development of targeted marketing strategies through vigorous networking and cold-calling
- – Managing all new loan opportunities from application, analysis, approval, and funding.
- – Building new and maintaining high standards for established relationships, while helping to grow the loan portfolio.
- – Commercial lending and marketing experience.
- – Strong relationship building and customer service skills.
- – Ability to analyze financial data to determine loan feasibility.
- – Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on Business, Financial Management or Accounting; or a combination of 2-3 years of relevant work experience and education.
- – Prior experience underwriting loans and the ability to analyze business financial statements is preferred.
Applicants are expected to supply a letter of application elaborating on skills along with their resume
by April 7, 2022, via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, HR Director
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA, serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties.
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER