Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance
and paid vacation & sick leave.
Primary responsibilities of the candidates include (but not limited to):
- Prepare grant applications to assure continuous funding and expansion of housing
rehabilitation and flood resiliency activities.
- Attend and conduct Public Hearings.
- Assist director with preparation of quarterly billing.
- Conduct debarment checks for all activities prior to award.
- Preparation of exempt and Broad Level (Tier One) NEPA ER’s.
- Prepare bid packets, homeowner packets, award packets.
- Prepare invoices and drawdown funds once approved by DCED through IDIS.
- Set up new contracts in IDIS.
- Prepare and submit various reports on a monthly, quarterly, and semi-annually basis.
- Maintain integrity of file structure (physical and electronic).
- Mail general contractor applications and requirements.
- Maintain record of all contractor certifications.
- Review weekly payroll certification and contractor grant compliance forms.
- Preparation and dissemination of RFQ/RFP’s
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software programs
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- A high-level of accuracy and speed in preparing word documents
- Ability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail are a must
Applicants are expected to supply a letter of application elaborating on experience and skills along with their resume by December 5, 2021, via mail or email to:
Rose Orner, Executive Assistant
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA, serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties.
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER