Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation & sick leave.
Primary responsibilities of the candidate include:
- – Provides day to day supervision and leadership to Energy Technicians.
- – Provides mentorship, team coaching and oversees productivity and quality of work of assigned crew members.
- – Reviews and approves completed activity sheets according to standard operating procedures.
- – Calculates proper amount of materials needed for job scope
- – Updates work orders; including certifying completed job measures, potential problems, and planning for next day.
- – Installation of energy saving measures including lighting, thermostats, CO detectors, attic insultation (batts and blown), caulking, sealing, and weather stripping.
- – Performs combustion safety.
- – Ability to operate blower doors.
- – Performs minor and incidental structural repairs.
- – Installs smart cycle switches, HVAC equipment as needed.
- – Ability to travel daily within our seven-county territory.
- – Ability to lift 50 lbs
- – High School Diploma or equivalent
- – The candidate must possess Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry, OSHA, and Department of Energy certifications at time of hire.
- – Excellent customer service and communication skills
- – Teamwork skills
- – The candidate must have a valid PA’s driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- – 5 years of relevant construction experience
- – 3 years of relevant residential energy usage and/or utility programs
SEDA-COG understands that employees are the most important aspect of any organization. We invest in our employees by providing the below benefits:
- – Health, dental and vision insurance
- – Voluntary flexible spending account (FSA)
- – Life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment, short-term disability, and long-term disability.
- – Paid vacation
- – Paid sick leave
- – Retirement Plan(s)
- – Education and certification reimbursement
- – Opportunities for career development and growth potential
- – 8 paid holidays
Applicants are expected to supply a resume outlining work history, skills, and training via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Manager
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA, serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties.
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER