Salary range: $50,000 – $60,000
Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance
and paid vacation & sick leave. Remote work flexibility available.
Primary responsibilities include:
- – Preparing plans and programs, such as the Long-Range Transportation Plan, Transportation Improvement Program, Unified Planning Work Program, Public Participation Plan, Coordinated Transit Plan, and Title VI Program.
- – Preparing scopes of work for transportation studies and plans.
- – Analyzing transportation, demographic, economic, land use, and related data.
- – Presenting to boards, committees, commissions, and at public meetings.
- – Providing technical assistance and grant application support to local project sponsors.
- – Responding to requests for information, data, and technical reports from state, federal, and
- – Preparing progress reports and adhering to regulations and guidelines required by funding
- – Bachelor’s degree in Planning, Engineering, Geography, Public Administration, Public
Policy, or a closely related field.
- – Five to seven years of progressively responsible planning experience.
- – Demonstrated knowledge of federal, state, and local transportation laws, funding sources, processes, policies, and regulations.
- – Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- – Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- – Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- – Microsoft Office programs.
- – AICP certification or PE license.
- – ArcGIS.
Applicants are expected to supply a cover letter and resume by June 3, 2022 via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Director
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA,
serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties. www.seda-cog.org
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER