Part-Time Program Analyst
Salary Range: $20-$30 per hour
Part-time position available to assist small companies with the government sales and bidding process.
Primary responsibilities of the candidate include:
- • Interaction with companies to assess their current market position and capabilities.
- • Reviewing and assisting small businesses with responses to government bids/proposals.
- • Provide technical assistance after completing training period via phone and/or through online meetings/video conferences.
- • Assist with data entry for program compliance.
- • Ability to learn the state and federal vendor registration process.
- • The position will be a part-time telework/work from home position.
- • The position is for 2 to 3 days per week.
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- • Strong communication skills.
- • Strong attention to detail.
- • Ability to learn internet-based research.
- • Excellent customer service skills.
- • Commercial business experience in sales/marketing or customer service.
- • Government marketing experience is a plus.
Applicants are expected to supply a letter of application elaborating on skills along with their resume by July 29th, 2022 via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Director
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA,
serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties. www.seda-cog.org
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER