Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation & sick leave. Remote work flexibility available.
Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- – Copying, faxing, scanning, assembling, distributing, and managing documents/records.
- – Providing meeting support and preparing notices, agendas, packets, minutes, etc.
- – Support departmental invoicing process
- – Assisting in grant and proposal preparation.
- – Answering phones, fielding questions, and directing requests to the appropriate staff.
- – Developing and maintaining effective communications with staff and external partners.
- – Collecting/summarizing data and maintaining databases and cloud storage.
- – Coordinating advertisements, travel arrangements, and special event needs.
- – One to three years of related job experience.
- – Strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
- – Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- – Accuracy and attention to detail are a must
- – Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Outlook, Access, Publisher, PowerPoint with a strong emphasis on Excel.
- – Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- – General knowledge in fiscal or accounting practices.
- – Experience with Adobe programs.
- – Virtual meeting technology.
- – Website maintenance or development.
Salary commensurate with experience. Applicants are expected to supply a cover letter and resume by October 31, 2022 via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Director
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA, serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties. www.seda-cog.org
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER