Full time opportunity
Primary responsibilities of the candidates include (but not limited to):
- − Create and maintain relationships with local governments, not-profit agencies, legislators, and county planners.
- − Assist communities in the development of plans for funding requests and provide technical assistance as needed.
- − Prepare and develop state, federal, and/or other grant applications based on local needs.
- − Assist with coordinating Regional Forums.
- − Build a local network of resourceful stakeholders and partners that will take ownership of ensuring community stability.
- − Experience in any of the following, municipal governance, downtown revitalization, Elm Street, higher education, nonprofits, and/or media.
- − Self-starter/Entrepreneurial.
- − Previous grant writing experience.
- − Proficient public speaking, presentation and writing skill.
- − Interpersonal communication, collaboration, and teambuilding skills.
- − Proven track record of relationship building.
- − Knowledge of state/federal government agencies and grants.
- − Excellent time management skills.
- − Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years of relevant experience.
Applicants are expected to supply a letter of application elaborating on experience and skills along with their resume by August 31,2022, via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Director
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA,
serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties. www.seda-cog.org
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER