Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance
and paid vacation & sick leave.
Primary responsibilities of the candidates include (but not limited to):
- Assist with the applicant screening process.
- File recertification/alternate certifications.
- Build and maintain positive rapport with tenants in each facility.
- Manage third-party contracts as it pertains to site needs.
- Assure compliance with fair housing/federal tax credit regulations.
- Ensure proper building management and compliance is being met.
- Rental software management to include coordinating with other managers and generating rent rolls and maintaining waitlists for all sites.
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Lead and motivate part-time staff to assure duties are completed in an efficient, professional manner.
- Ensure consistent application of agency policies and procedures.
- Associate’s degree
- Strong relationship building and customer service skills.
- Staff management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with the affordable housing industry.
- Rental management experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with Rental Management software.
Applicants are expected to supply a letter of application elaborating on experience and skills along with their resume by via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, HR Director
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg,
PA, serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties. www.seda-cog.org
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER