Primary responsibilities include:
- – Pursuing opportunities for program funding, new program clients, and new program elements within a broad definition of program responsibilities.
- – Maintaining annual funding at levels necessary to maintain the program mission and staff.
- – Managing budgets, overseeing invoicing for services.
- – Completing the required funding source grant applications, progress reports, and other required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- – Understanding and adhering to mandates, regulations, and guidelines required by funding sources.
- – Troubleshooting problems/concerns to obtain the most advantageous outcome for our clients and the Agency.
- – Developing and implementing plans and objectives for the department in an effective and innovative fashion.
- – Overseeing and coordinating daily operations including administrative oversight for all housing rehabilitation activities.
- – Conducting presentations on areas of proficient knowledge.
- – Managing staff to ensure quality and production goals are met.
- – Knowledgeable in Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) and HOME housing rehabilitation programs, regulations, and policies.
- – Working knowledge of Fair Housing MBE/WBE, Section 3, 504 and other requirements under the HOME federally funded program
- – Excellent public speaking and communication skills
- – Problem solving and analytical skills
- – Familiarity with industry regulations and quality standards
- – Proficient computer skills
- – Cross functional communicator
- – Bachelor’s degree
- – 2-5 years of supervisory experience in a similar field
- – Working knowledge of IDIS system
- – Municipal governance experience
Applicants are expected to supply a cover letter and resume by August 26, 2022 via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Director
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA,
serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties. www.seda-cog.org
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER