Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation & sick leave.
Primary responsibilities of the candidate include but not limited to:
- Groundskeeping and landscaping
- Building maintenance
- Fleet vehicle management – maintenance/repairs, cleaning/snow removal.
- Janitorial services – vacuuming, mopping, cleaning, emptying trash and recycling.
- Snow removal for sidewalks, walkways, and stairs.
- HVAC maintenance – order, stock, and replace filters.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Valid PA Driver’s license
Experience with grounds/building maintenance and/or construction
General custodial knowledge
Comfortable with heights
Basic computer literacy
- Construction, electrical, plumbing experience preferred but not required.
Applicants are expected to supply a resume outlining work history and skills, by July 7, 2022 via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Director
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA, serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties. www.seda-cog.org
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER