SEDA-COG Procurement Technical Assistance Center
Unlock the doors to the nation’s largest market – sales to the government – with SEDA-COG’s Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC). Since 1985, SEDA-COG’s PTAC clients’ contracts totaled $3.7 billion, which equates to 71,889 jobs created or retained.
We want to help you get your share of over $400 billion in products and services the federal government buys from businesses each year, plus tap local and state government contracts. We’ll guide you through the process to sell your goods and services to these agencies.
Please email email@example.com to contact the Procurement Technical Assistance Center.
Government Purchasing Services are available in the following counties:
If your firm is located outside of this service area, identify similar Procurement Technical Assistance Centers servicing your local area by visiting: http://www.dla.mil/smallbusiness/ptap/ptac
Federal government contracting websites
• Assist Quick Search
• Defense Internet Bid Board System
• Defense Logistics Agency Small Business Programs
• Defense Logistics Agency Land and Maritime
• Defense Supply Center Installation Management
• Federal Acquisition Regulations
• Federal Contract Opportunities
• Federal Procurement Data System
• Small Business Administration
• Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
• Association of Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
Commonwealth of PA government contracting websites
Notice: The Procurement Technical Assistance Center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency.