Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy
As an Economic Development District (EDD), SEDA-COG is required to regularly update it’s Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) in order to maintain eligibility for Economic Development Administration (EDA) funding for the 11-county region.
This document is reviewed yearly by SEDA-COG with substancial updates required every 5 years. SEDA-COG welcomes public input for the 5-year 2020 CEDS. A draft version of the is document and its attachements can be downloaded below. Comments should be submitted on or before December 2, 2020. Final adoption of this document by the SEDA-COG CEDS Committee and the SEDA-COG Board of Directors is scheduled for December 2, 2020.
For more information on SEDA-COG’s CEDS or to provide input, please contact Betsy Lockwood at 570-524-4491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All comments will be considered for inclusion in the SEDA-COG 5-year 2020 CEDS.
To view the document, you can download a PDF version of the document. Please note, the attachments referred to in the document will need to be downloaded separately.
- 2020 5-Year CEDS
- Attachment A SEDACOG Board
- Attachment B CEDS member list
- Attachment C Heartland Partnership
- Attachment E 20 06 11 Industry Sector Summary Data
- Attachment F Table Estab by county
- Attachment G HighwayCorridor
- Attachment H JRA Partnership Projects September 2020
- Attachment I Tracts_SEDABoardMeeting_8-5x11_June2018 – updated
- Attachment J SEDA-COG Completed Employee Engagement Session 11-14-18
- Attachment J SEDA-COG strategic plan report
- Attachment J Strat Plan Focus Groups Participants