Salary Range: $36,000-$42,000
Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation & sick leave. Full-time position available to assist smaller companies in developing a market strategy to initiate or expand government sales.
Primary responsibilities of the candidate include:
- • Meeting with companies to assess their current market position and capabilities.
- • Developing a government marketing or business strategy.
- • Provide technical assistance in-person, via phone and/or through online meetings/video conferences.
- • Develop, facilitate, and present topics related to government marketing.
- • Develop new services and training programs in response to company needs.
- • College level coursework is required in Business Administration, Marketing, Education, or another related field.
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- • Strong communication and public speaking skills.
- • Strong attention to detail.
- • Experience in internet-based research.
- • Excellent customer service skills.
- • Commercial business experience in sales and marketing.
- • Government marketing experience.
Applicants are expected to supply a letter of application elaborating on skills along with their resume by September 15, 2020 via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Manager
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA, serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties. www.seda-cog.org
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities