Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid
vacation & sick leave.
SEDA-Council of Governments’ Community Development Program provides project based technical assistance to counties and communities both within and outside of the 11-county region, overseeing the development and implementation of approximately 25 public works projects annually. The program shepherds a broad range of public infrastructure and community facilities projects, most often utilizing federal Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and Redevelopment Assistance Capital Program funding.
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
- • Development and implementation of public projects
- • Various Federal, State, and Local Grants administration
- • Financial management
- • Contract and project management
- • Coalition-building and leadership
- • Assuring compliance with federal and state contracts and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree, strong analytical, public speaking, and writing skills are critical, as is the ability to remain detail-focused, while managing numerous concurrent projects.
- Experience in municipal governance and community development is preferred.
Salary will be commensurate with applicant skills. Applicants should indicate salary expectation in their cover letter. Applicants are expected to supply a resume and cover letter outlining work history, skills, and training by August 14, 2022 via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Director
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA, serving 11
central Pennsylvania counties. www.seda-cog.org
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER