Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation & sick leave.
SEDA-Council of Governments, a public development organization serving 11 Central Pennsylvania counties, is seeking a full-time Project Coordinator for the Community Development Program. Our Community Development Program provides project based technical assistance to counties and communities both within and outside of the 11-county region, overseeing the development and implementation of approximately 40 public works projects annually. Projects include but are not limited to publicly financed housing rehabilitation, water, sewer, stormwater and road infrastructure upgrades, park and community facility improvements, public service, and economic development projects.
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
- • Development and implementation of public projects
- • Various Federal, State, and Local Grants administration
- • Labor Standards oversight assistance
- • Financial management
- • Contract and project management
- • Coalition-building and leadership
- • Assuring compliance with federal and state contracts and regulations
- • Bachelor’s degree, strong analytical, public speaking, and writing skills are critical, as is the ability to remain detail-focused, while managing numerous concurrent projects.
- • Municipal governance, and community development experience a plus.
Salary will be commensurate with applicant skills. Applicants should indicate salary expectation in their cover letter. Applicants are expected to supply a resume and cover letter outlining work history, skills, and training by December 4, 2023 via mail or email to:
Rose Orner, Human Resources
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA, serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties. www.seda-cog.org
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER