Starting Salary: $32,500
Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation & sick leave.
Primary responsibilities of the candidates include (but not limited to):
- – Assisting with the preparation and assembly of federal/state grant applications
- – Prepare and oversee invoicing
- – Utilizing and maintaining an electronic document filling system
- – Preparing and submitting reports
- – Assisting during audits and monitoring
- – General clerical and support responsibilities
- – Proficiency with Microsoft Office software programs
- – Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- – A high-level of accuracy and speed in preparing word documents
- – Strong grammatical and proofing skills
- – Ability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment
- – Excellent communication skills
- – Accuracy and attention to detail are a must
Applicants are expected to supply a letter of application elaborating on experience and skills along with their resume by May 10, 2021 via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Manager
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837 firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA, serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties.
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER