Join the SEDA-COG Procurement Technical Assistance Center staﬀ to understand how to get started doing government work on June 23, 2021.
Meetings scheduled from
9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
One-on-One Zoom Meetings
(1 1/2 hour sessions by appointment)
SEDA-COG’s Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) will oﬀer FREE one-on-one meeting sessions to get your questions answered, and learn how to start or expand your government contracting efforts.
Topics of discussion are:
- • State and Federal vendor registrations and certification and certification process.
- • Locating bids.
- • Developing your capabilities statement.
- • Which agencies buy your products or services.
- • Market research techniques for state and federal government.
- • PA COSTARS Program.
- • PA Invitation to Qualify
- • GSA Schedule process.
Time slots are 9-10:30, 10:30-12:00, 12:30-2:00, 2:00-3:30
E-mail Robert Brown at email@example.com to
schedule your session.