Energy Conservation Technician
Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation & sick leave.
Primary responsibilities of the candidate include:
- – Basic carpentry skills
- – Ability to perform work in confined areas such as attics/crawl spaces and outdoors in all weather conditions
- – Ability to lift 50 lbs; and maintain inventory and tools
- – Provide excellent customer service to clients, assisting them with their home energy conservation needs
- – Ability to travel daily within our seven-county territory.
- – Construction, electrical, plumbing, and furnace experience preferred but not required.
- – The candidate must possess or have the ability to obtain Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry, OSHA, and Department of Energy certifications within six months of hire.
- – Candidate must have a valid PA driver’s license and a clean driving record.
Applicants are expected to supply a resume and cover letter outlining work history, skills, and training via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Manager
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road
Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA, serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties.
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER