Salary range: $45,000-$60,000
Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation & sick leave.
Primary responsibilities of the candidate include:
- • Commercial lending by working closely with commercial banks, businesses and various local, state, and federal funding sources, including the Small Business Administration 504 program.
- • Development of targeted marketing strategies through vigorous networking and cold-calling
- • Managing all new loan opportunities from application, analysis, approval, and funding.
- • Building new and maintaining high standards for established relationships, while helping to grow the loan portfolio.
- • Commercial lending and marketing experience.
- • Strong relationship building and customer service skills.
- • Ability to analyze financial data to determine loan feasibility.
- • Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on Business, Financial Management or Accounting; or a combination of 2-3 years of relevant work experience and education.
- • Prior experience underwriting loans and the ability to analyze business financial statements is preferred.
Applicants are expected to supply a letter of application elaborating on skills along with their resume by July 5, 2020 via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Manager
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA, serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties.
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER