Salary Range: $36,000-$40,000
Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation & sick leave. Full-time position available to provide technical and/or administrative support to the Economic Development program.
Primary responsibilities of the candidate include:
- • Develop and submit a wide range of reports to various funding sources for a myriad of clients and projects.
- • Collect, analyze, and synthesize data to meet the needs of the program served.
- • Data management and understanding of census and workforce demographics.
- •Grant writing and administration
- • Set-up ongoing procedures to collect and review information needed for a variety of programs.
- • Respond to special assignments and opportunities.
- • College level coursework is required in Business Administration, Marketing, Education, or another related field.
- • Knowledge of public funding source regulations.
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- • Ability to become proficient in numerous software programs related to economic development.
- • Strong communication and public speaking skills.
- • Highly skilled in underwriting skills
- • Strong attention to detail.
- • Comfortable working in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment.
- • Experience in data research.
- • Excellent customer service skills.
Applicants are expected to supply a letter of application elaborating on skills along with their resume by October 30, 2020 via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Manager
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA, serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties.
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER