Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation & sick leave.
Primary responsibilities of the candidates include (but not limited to):
- – General accounting duties
- – Review of project invoices with oversight from Program Director
- – Facilitating fund draw downs for client communities to pay invoices
- – Assist with audits/monitoring
- – Monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting
- – Invoicing client communities for services performed
- – Review and authorize newspaper ad expenses.
- – Track and maintain newspaper ad expenses.
- – Preparation and management of agreements/contracts.
- – Filing assistance as needed.
- – Associates degree in accounting or related field
- – Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable
- – Strong attention to detail
- – Excellent communication skills
- – High level of accuracy and efficiency
- – Excellent time management skills
- – Proficiency with Microsoft Office products; strong emphasis on Excel & Access
- – Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- – Strong grammatical and proofing skills
- – Ability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment
Applicants are expected to supply a letter of application elaborating on experience and skills along with their resume by October 20, 2021 via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Director
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA, serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties. www.seda-cog.org
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER