Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation & sick leave. Primary responsibilities of the candidate include (but are not limited to):
- • File maintenance and retrieval, invoicing, monitoring financial statements and loan processing assistance.
- • Serves as a liaison between clients and staff.
- • Provides technical and/or administrative support to internal and/or external clients.
- • Data collection and analysis.
- • Application preparation and submission, fund administration, project development and management; and report generation.
- • Reviews credit data to evaluate loan requests in order to approve or deny applications.
- • Analyzes sources of financial information, such as financial statements, credit bureau reports and cash flows to determine potential risk and profitability of loan.
- • Prepares reports in response to new and additional credit proposals for loan officers and committees.
- • Four-year college degree in business, finance or another related field.
- • Excellent administrative and clerical skills.
- • Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- • Strong multi-tasking and time management skills, along with the ability to work independently.
Applicants are expected to supply a letter of application elaborating on experience and skills along with their resume by August 15, 2020 via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Manager
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development organization based in Lewisburg, PA, serving 11 central Pennsylvania counties.
SEDA-COG…Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER